buying your wedding dress process

How your payment procedure works when I found the wedding dress?

We do accept debit and credit cards (except American express), bank transfer or cash. We take 60% deposit at the time of order. When the gown arrives at Bridal Caprice Boutique, we will contact you to arrange the appointment for you in the store and try the dress on and if needed arrange to see the seamstress. The remaining 40% balance is due at the fitting appointment or the payment have to be done not later than 2 weeks from the day, we received your dream dress in our bridal boutique. If you are buying a Sample Wedding Dress, the full 100% is required at the time of purchase.

How far in advanced will I need to order my wedding dress?

Generally, Brides order their gown around 9 to 12 months before their wedding. We do recommend 8 months in advance to start looking for a wedding dress depending on different time deliveries of designers. Most bridal gowns take four to five months to arrive and require an additional time the for alterations.  If you're shopping close to your wedding date, last minute bride, you always have a choice of the samples wedding dresses or off-the-rack bridal gowns. Moreover we are absolutely the best London wedding shop to provide the wedding dress in last-minute orders.

Can I bring a pushchair or young children?

Of course, you are welcome to bring a young baby in a buggy, please do let us know in advance. We can also ensure you will be in the changing room upstairs for your appointment. Moreover for the safety purposes we always asking the bride to have someone with her, to be able to accompany the child and look after them.

What is your refund policy?

We do not offer refund, as if the order was processed with designer, we are not able to cancel it.

What is your price range?

We offer made-to-order gowns from £1000 to £4000. If you're on a budget and have an open mind, a sample gown could be a great deal. If the sample is in good shape and fits you within two sizes, it's worth looking into. Sample gowns you can purchase and can take away with you on the day.

Do I need to bring anything like shoes and special underwear?

You are welcome to bring shoes similar to what you might like to wear for your wedding day. We do also have amazing shoe collection from Rainbow Club with various shoe sizes and styles. Backless or Strapless bras are most helpful but not essential. Also, it is helpful to bring pictures of gowns you have seen on blogs or website, or you have tried on elsewhere. Most importantly come with an open mind!!!